Saturday, July 14, 2007

Haha wow

Malcolm has created his own blog. Woohoo.

Lol... I was just really bored today and kinda thought I'd make a blog so that when I felt like ranting about something, I wouldnt have to go bother one of my friends. If you want, you can check out the Stikmen Graphic Design Blog. Stikmen Graphic Design is a little web design company of which I make up half of hahaha.

Anyway... I'm an quasi-interesting teenager who comes up with lots of crazy-random thoughts, so I thought I'd make a blog so that the world could look at them or something? ...That was lame.

So yeah.... there it is... I'll type something actually interesting later haha.

By the way, the name of this blog was just me getting frustrated while trying to come up with a humorous name for my blog that somebody else hadn't thought of yet. (and let me tell you, it's not easy)

Later!

0 comments: