Friday, July 20, 2007

Screwy Router

My router here at home is really acting up.... probably because my laptop uses wireless-N and the router is only designed to do B and G... but I'd still say there's a problem with it, because the internet just keeps dying for everybody. I think we're getting a new one soon, which is good, because the internet will constantly just die on me, or refuse to load pages in a browser (while instant messaging clients work fine...

So yeah, Matt and I have been going kinda wonky working on all sorts of new websites, but the Stikmen one is actually coming along quite nicely... It might actually be online sometime! :-O

I'm going to a camp in a week, which is gonna be awesome because I'll get to see a bunch of friends that I don't get to see during the rest of the year. It's always really fun.

but now I must sleep

.... I think that sometime later I'm going to upload some of the graphics I've made recently...

0 comments: