Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Love etc

Earlier today, I had another one of those moments where I think of something so profound that I need to write it down. The thought was
"love is holding on even when you don't know the reason behind the tears"

In other news, some friends walked by while I was painting my roof (don't ask) and took a short clip of me which intends to end up on YouTube.

Also, I went to the wonderful beach of Cape Sharp this weekend, and arranged some stones and took a picture of them:

Tada!
Contact me if you want a higher resolution version for use as a desktop background or something....

One last tidbit of information that I found out today and thought was really interesting:
emotional means 'affected by an emotion' while emotive means 'drawing out or evoking emotion'

0 comments: