Thursday, August 16, 2007

Self-Referencial Aptitude Test

Based on a more complicated and more challenging test by Jim Propp, I have created an aptitude test of sorts where all of the answers reference the other questions. Mine was just an experiment, and it only has 5 questions, but I mostly just wanted to see if I could do it. Now, you get to see if you can do it! Have fun, and let me know if you have difficulties or discover that I made an error somewhere... the test:

1: The answer to question 3 is
(a) A
(b) B
(c) C
(d) D
(e) E

2: The only letter that is not one of the answers on this test is:
(a) C
(b) D
(c) E
(d) A
(e) B

3: This answer is (alphabetically) before the answer to question
(a) 2
(b) 1
(c) 5
(d) none of the above
(e) 4

4: The letters which appear before this question are (not necessarily in order):
(a) B, C
(b) B, D
(c) A, C
(d) D, E
(e) C, D

5: This answer is one character away from the answer to question
(a) 1
(b) 2
(c) 3
(d) 4
(e) none of the above

0 comments: