Sunday, September 2, 2007

Back to School

Life begins again.

My social life, that is. I had a great summer, all things considered, but except for one wedding, one birthday party, one camp, and one other thing, I didn't really do anything else this summer other than programming.

So I really can't wait to get back to school. I miss all of my friends because I haven't seen any of them in months. Hopefully this year I won't be pointlessly chasing pointless relationships, like I normally do during the school year. Ideally, I'll be able to focus more on friendships and the like. Those are my intentions, at any rate.

Also, recently, after writing a few nice songs, I've started coming up with random phrases and realizing that they would make great song titles:

  • Sink (Into My World)
  • Glad to be Alive (it could be worse)
  • Never Too Close
So at some point, I intend to actually write songs based on these ideas. I've realized that I actually have almost written enough songs to make an album. All that remains now is to come up with some music for them, and make recordings. With any luck, I may release an album by 2010.

Something else funny that I came up with at about 2am last night as Matthew and I finished the Parrsboro Website:

"The cup is neither half full nor half empty - its contents have achieved equilibrium with its lack thereof"

I have other ideas that I intend to post, but they won't make it online until I have time, and right now I really need to be packing for school.

1 comments:

Beckums

September 15, 2007 at 10:09 AM

Again, you didnt do ANYTHING else!