Monday, January 14, 2008

Belly Drumming

On Saturday night, while at Sean's place, I learned of something very fun to do, and somewhat relaxing. It started when we were in bed / on floor, when Christian began drumming on his stomach because he was bored. Sean and I joined in almost immediately, creating rhythms by tapping and striking our bellys. We did various things, including a drum off between Sean and I that included head-knocks and a raindrop sound made with my cheek. It sounds completely silly, and, well, it was. It was also really enjoyable.

2 comments:

Thomas

February 12, 2008 at 10:24 PM

That was a really fun night I have to say. We should see about doing that at Berwick or something, I think our little group would go for something that odd. :)

Malcolm

February 12, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Definitely.