Sunday, February 17, 2008

Completely Cheesy

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the main plot of my Saturday was cheese. After going to the Math League thing in the morning, I came back and intended to lounge around in my room all afternoon. This was not to be the case.

I thought that I wouldn't even go to supper, instead eating crackers, cheese, and olives. However, when I went to the fridge to get my cheese, I couldn't find it! I went back to my room and asked Kia over msn if she wanted to go to the corner store, and she agreed. Moments later we signed out and walked there. Grabbing some cheese immediately, we looked around for a bit then came back to the school. Unforturnately, as we had just returned, I checked my pocket and discovered the cheese was not there! We retraced our steps and found it had fallen out shortly after we had left the store. It was really nippy, so we hurried back to the school. When I went to put the cheese in the fridge, I noticed that the packaging was ripped - not surprising as it had fallen on the asphalt - so I switched it to a ZipLoc bag. Returning to the common room to put it in the fridge, I happened to glance at the couch, and lo and behold: my original cheese!

Needless to say, I was not amused.

Actually, I was.

0 comments: