Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Defying Gravity

The title of this post is also a wicked song, but what I'm referring to is something I did two weekends ago while in the mall with some friends. We had just been in a Bluenotes store, and I was carrying around a bag with the shirt I bought in it. We were somewhere else, and I was swinging the bag around like a little kid, when I realized that I could swing it impossibly slowly and still get it to stay straight and not fall down. Behold, the hidden hanger!I grabbed a hanger from a nearby shelf in whatever store we were in and concealed it in the bag. Properly braced against my shirt, I could then swing the bag really slowly, yet it would stay up as if centrifugal force was actually able to take effect. I actually freaked a couple friends out by doing this. It was really funny, and quite clever on my part (if I do say so myself, which I do).

0 comments: