Monday, February 11, 2008

Some Randomness from the Depths of my Notebook

I jot down funny or intruiging things I think of or people say during the day, and while most of them can't stand on their own, I thought it would be interesting to put a bunch up here:

Funny:

  • Cavemen doing Yoga = hilarious mental image
  • a Guerilla Gorilla
Intruiging:
  • snow sticks very irregularly to brick paths - I'll take a picture of this one if I get a chance (and a camera)
  • Ever noticed the emergency exit stickers on bus windows? Ever noticed that they usually have cracks in them? Did you happen to notice that the cracks are much more prominent on the right side of the bus?
  • Why does Red mean stop and Green mean go?
There is my randomness for the night, as I was too lazy to actually come up with a real post. Enjoy the strange way my mind works.

0 comments: