Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dryly Distracted

I just took a spontaneous break from my physics lab to take apart the dryer door and screw it on the other way, just because I thought it was facing the wrong way. Our dryer is located to the left of the washer, but the hinges of the door are on the right. This means that when you open it up, the door is kind of in between the washer and the opening of the dryer.

After a quick examination, it was apparent that the dryer door (like most) was intended to be reversible. Fortunately, I had a handy-dandy phillips screwdriver in my room that was the perfect size. I went and got it and had the thing fixed in 15 minutes.

1 comments:

Terri

April 6, 2008 at 7:46 PM

geez....I never noticed!! Thanks for that. You're handy to have around when you are working on your Physics! Mum