Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Awesome Day (A Follow-Up To Last Night's Post)

Ok, so: Last night I concluded that there was never any reason not to have an awesome day. Before going to bed last night, I decided that today I was going to have an awesome day, so I did.

It was actually so much easier than you'd think. When I woke up, before I even opened my eyes, I was like "Oh yeah, I'm going to have an awesome day today". Then, as I was getting ready to go to school, even though I was a little late I kept reminding myself that I was going to have an awesome day. Whenever I saw somebody (I remembered most times) I'd prepare myself in case they asked how I was or how I was doing. If they did, I'd say "I'm doing great!" or "I'm having an awesome day!".

What surprised me was that people didn't ask why. I actually don't think a single person asked me why exactly my day was awesome. Some seemed kindof dejected, because their day wasn't, but yeah.

The other thing that surprised me, I guess, was that it worked. Not that I expected it not to, but I doubted a bit. At the very least, I doubted how much it would work. I mean, to be honest, it wasn't unbelievable, but it actually really did brighten my day. Definitely worth taking my own advice.

0 comments: